Tips for Care the Blade and Handle:
- The handle is made from high-quality materials to offer a firm grip at all times.
- Clean the handle regularly by wiping it down with a soft cloth after each use to get rid of dust, debris, and oils.
- To prevent warping or damage, avoid exposing the handle to moisture by keeping it dry and without submerging it in water.
- Use a mild soap and warm water to cleanse the blade right after you’re done using it.
- To avoid water stains and rust, dry the blade thoroughly with a soft towel.
- Don’t use chemicals to clean: Don’t use anything abrasive or chemically strong on the blade, since this might dull it.
- Keep the knife in a dry, safe area, preferably with a sheath or blade cover on it to avoid any mishaps.
Try out our handmade damascus gut hook knives – 7 Inch and see for yourself how precise and dependable it is. The ergonomically designed gut hook makes field dressing a breeze and guarantees top performance. This knife’s excellent endurance and cutting edge sharpness will see you through endless adventures if you take care of it by keeping the handle and blade clean and sharp.